[SI-LIST] Re: EMC Test Engineer Opening at Broadcom

  • From: "Mohammad Tabatabai" <mohammadt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Grossman, Brett" <brett.grossman@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:27:39 -0800

Brett,

While I appreciate your candor, I have posted jobs openings which are pure Si
work in the past. As you may already know a good bulk of EMC control
and good design practices has to do with Si and that I find very relevant to
this board's interest specially during these times of high unemployment.
I have gotten significant amount of interest in the position from people who
follow the list and have solid Si background.

Also please forward questions and comments directly to me and no need to copy
the entire list.

Thank you,
Mohammad