[SI-LIST] EMC Newsletter Delivered - Summer 2011

  • From: Ken Wyatt <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:11:20 -0600

Hi All,
I just mailed my Summer 2011 EMC Design Newsletter out to all current
subscribers. This issue contains a review article on the how I stay
mobile-connected on the internet, a case study on an industrial alarm system
with cable radiation and the last part of a continuing series on bench-top
troubleshooting of radiated emissions. There's also a bonus mini-review of a
very unique digitizing oscilloscope you can put into a shirt pocket!

If you're not already subscribed, click below, sign up and you'll receive links
to all the past issues. Sign up here:
http://www.emc-seminars.com/Newsletter/Newsletter.html.

Cheers, Ken
Kenneth Wyatt