[SI-LIST] Re: Dust and humidity impact on the signal

  • From: "Grossman, Brett" <brett.grossman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Loyer, Jeff" <jeff.loyer@xxxxxxxxx>, <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:37:38 -0800

I can't wait to see next years DesignCon paper on "Numerical Modeling
Techniques for Predicting the Effects of Dust, Pet Hair and Worm Poop on
Gigabit Interconnects".  I hopefully will deserve an acknowledgement for
coming up with the title!

Cheers, see you DesignCon bound folks in a couple weeks.
-Brett