[SI-LIST] Re: Driver slew rates

  • From: ravikumar potluri <potluri.ravikumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 17:47:31 +0100

I am sorry but the time scale in nanoseconds with 8ns cycle time. Yes, I
think I understand you correctly. The high transition rates indeed is the
cause for these reflections?. I have already terminated the traces
internally at the receiver. I think I need an external termination too If I
am not mistaken.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: