[SI-LIST] Re: Doping effects.

  • From: Ed Sayre III <esayre3@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: justin.tabatchnick@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:03:26 -0500

Justin,
    You are correct about the electron locations.  I stated, "acting like a
metal", not "is a metal" because the resistivity drops thus more conductive
(like a metal) and less like an insulator.  I know this is splitting hairs,
but it was the overall point I was trying to make without an extensive
amount of theory.
         Regards
         -Ed

List archives are viewable at: