[SI-LIST] Does anyone know a linear differential amp with DC-30GHz bandwidth?

  • From: "sone@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 12:59:49 +0900

      Hi,

I'm looking for differential linear amp with spec bellow,

Type: Linear Amp
Bandwidth: DC - around 30GHz
Input: Differential
Output: Single ended or Differential
Gain: Higher than 6dB and lower than 12dB
Return Loss: -15dB or less on input and output
Output 1dB compression: +7.5dBm

DC characteristics are not important. The lowest frequency is 2kHz.
If the amp has higher gain, I can use with attenuator unless S/N and
jitter are degraded.

I would appreciate apt and prompt solutions.
Thank you.

Kiyoshi Sone

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: