[SI-LIST] Re: Distribution Lists on EMC, Signal Integrity and Related Fields

  • From: "Doug McKean" <dmckean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Signal Integrity Group" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:02:14 -0700

"Elya B. Joffe" <ebj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Could you please advise me of other disctibution lists, apart from
SI-LIST, which
> deals with EMC, Signal Integrity and related issues?
>
> Please provide subscrition information and the manner of posting
messages on the
> list.
>
> Thank you very much,

Yes, the EMC-PSTC group is probably the best.

But since you've asked, I have started two small groups myself.

One called Compliance Engineering which allows just about
any topic you wish to discuss concerning EMC, Safety,
and Immunity.  Small size group.  Not intended as a replacement
for any other group. Allows a Files area to up load attachments
necessary for discussion.  Posting can be either through email
or by way of the web.

The other one I started a while ago is "pcb techniques".
Which allows for discussions that have anything to do
with board construction for all sorts of agency testing
or standards.  Bellcore included.

Again, both are small size groups.  Activity is obviously low
volume so far.  And are not intended to be replacements for
any other group.  I'm not sure of your preference for Yahoo.

Neither group is moderated.  It is assumed we can self moderate.
I can guarantee that spammers are roasted on sight.

- Doug McKean

List archives are viewable at: