[SI-LIST] Re: Differential trace Characteristic Impedance

  • From: "Steve Rogers" <SRogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vincenzo Kreft-Kerekes" <vincenzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:12:37 -0000

Vincenzo,

Unfortunately the best case scenario is running USB diff tracks a =
distance of about 200mm. If I could do I would reduce the lengths.=20

I want to avoid the high speed USB kit as I am running the USB kit in an =
environment with some sensitive radio equipment. I dont want to jam my =
radio kit!

Any idea on the track dimensions etc ? =20

Steve Rogers B.Eng (Hons) C.Eng IEE
RF Design Engineer

Micromill Electronics Limited
Leydene House
Waterberry Drive=20
Waterlooville Hampshire
PO7 7XX

Tel: +44 (0) 23 9236 6600
Fax: +44 (0) 23 9236 6673

Registered No. 1456922 (England). =20
Registered Office Brook Road
Wimborne, Dorset BH21 2BJ

"This email and any attached files are confidential  and may be legally =
privileged.If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, =
reproduction,copying, distribution,, or other dissemination or use of =
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this =
transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then =
delete this email.

It is the policy of Micromill Electronics Limited that no legally =
binding statements, representations or commitments (collectively =
'statements') may be made by email. Any such statements must be =
confirmed either by facsimilie or by post before they will have legal =
effect. The sender of this email is not authorised to commit the company =
in any way and the addressee is hereby formally notified of that fact."