[SI-LIST] Re: Differential signals - skew - and EMC

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ravinder.Ajmani@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:40:30 -0500

Rav
True, but I find it extremely difficult to transition from PCB traces to a
cable without using a connector, or direct attach method, which totally
messes up the common mode return paths. As a result, the problem is usually
much worse than Eric discusses.  Unfortunately, we do not get to use common
mode chokes for 10G, 14G and 25G signalling.

Scott

--

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
16 Stormy Brook Rd
Falmouth, ME 04105

(401) 284-1827 Business

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: