[SI-LIST] Re: Differential Impedance of PCB Vias

  • From: Hirshtal Itzhak <ihirshtal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gianguida@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:16:22 +0200

Hello Giancarlo,

Instead of simulating in 3D, I assume that in my case I can live with
approximate values, so for evaluating the parasitics and impedance of
vias I am now using H. Johnson's empirical tables appearing on his
advanced SI book. The problem is - the differential impedance has not
been addressed there, and I wonder if there maybe exist some similar
empirical data regarding differential vias!

Itzhak hirshtal