[SI-LIST] Designlink_xtalk-analysis_Allegro-PCB-SI

  • From: "Karthikeyan D" <d.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SILIST" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:55:39 +0530

Dear All,
    I am doing the xtalk analysis in Allegro PCB-SI 630 tool. In this for a
single board xtalk simulation, we are getting some convincing results. I tried
the xtalk simulation for Multi-Board sytem (2 boards), in this I got the
following issues,
1. The xtalk value for one victim net is getting reduced compare to the sum up
of two single board xtalk value for the same net.
2. While doing Net audit  with Designlink the neighbor nets (with in geometry
window) only for the working board are reported !  the neighbor nets from the
Xboard (designlinked board) are not reported .

help me in this issues..

Thanks

Regards,
Karthikeyan D