[SI-LIST] Re: DesignCon

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Fred Hickman <fred.hickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 14:26:28 -0500

Fred
would that just happen to be a Teraspeed Consulting ExaMaxTachyon Backplane
that you will be demonstrating?

Scott

Scott McMorrow
Consultant - R&D
16 Stormy Brook Rd
Falmouth, ME 04105
(401) 284-1827 Business
http://www.teraspeed.com

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Fred Hickman <fred.hickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi All,
> We are exhibiting (booth #414) at DesignCon in Santa Clara this week. We
> are highlighting two products that are enablers for 100 GBe applications.
> Please stop by if you are visiting the show.
>
> We will also be conducting high-speed signal integrity demonstrations with
> Anritsu Company (booth #717) in their respective booths during the show.
> The technical displays will feature advanced dielectric materials from
> Isola and the VectorStar(tm) premium family of vector network analyzers (VNAs)
> from Anritsu to showcase how to overcome signal integrity challenges, such
> as data and clock synchronization and matching impedance, associated with
> engineering dielectrics.
>

> During the live demonstrations in the Anritsu and Isola booths, the
> importance of the VectorStar VNA's 70 kHz to 70 GHz frequency coverage in
> achieving highly accurate S-parameter measurements will be shown. The broad
> span allows engineers to create more accurate models. The exceptional
> electrical and thermal-mechanical characteristics of the Isola Tachyon-100G
> resin system in 40Gbps PCB package design will also be highlighted in the
> demonstrations.
>
> Here is a link to access the two products that we are promoting. Please
> stop by if you have any questions or need additional information.
>
> https://isolagroup.securevdr.com/d/s6a02d46b84a436c8
>

>    1. Tachyon-100G - Ultra low loss with 3.02 Dk and 0.0021 Df (25% lower
>    insertion loss than MEG 6)
>    2. Chronon -  Ultra low loss with 3.68 Dk and 0.0035 Df (similar loss to
>    MEG 6 but better for FWE skew)
>

> Fred E. Hickman III
> Sr. Director of High Speed Digital Products
> Isola
> 3100 W. Ray Road, Suite 301
> Chandler, AZ 85226
>
> Cell - 602-722-4053
> Work - 480-586-2796
>
> P.S. Want to receive the latest news about Isola? Join the Isola Mailing
> List <http://eepurl.com/sRzEr>!

> List forum  is accessible at:
>
> List archives are viewable at:

List forum  is accessible at: