[SI-LIST] Deleting emails from SI-LIST

  • From: sainath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sainath Nimmagadda)
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:59:21 -0800

I did not like Chris Cheng's tone and content. However, the remedy suggested
is not balanced either.  Emotional responses of different people differ in
sophistication.  Some times, they are way off of what is generally
considered calm and rational.  That has been very, very rare on the SIList
island.  Obviously, the list need to discuss about how the administrator
might try to regulate eruptions. Deleting emails from list should be the
last resort. Like throwing the noise out along with the signal...

Sainath