[SI-LIST] Re: De-embed fixture

  • From: <J_Dong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 10:51:52 -0400

Bruce,
That is result of linear algebra. Any positive definite matrix could be
decomposed into the product of its eigenvector matrices and eigen-value matrix.
Those are the matrices you get from using [V,E] = eig(A) in many software like
matlab. You can read more by reading book: "The mathematics of circuit
analysis" by Guillemin or going through the online lecture by Gilbert Strang at
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/18-06-linear-algebra-spring-2010/

Regards.

Junwei