[SI-LIST] Re: Decoupling of Oscillator

  • From: "Grasso, Charles" <Charles.Grasso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'MikonCons@xxxxxxx'" <MikonCons@xxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:04:01 -0700

Hi Mike,

While I agree with your comments I am still
left wondering what one does when the clock
is NOT the only source of a coherent signal.
That is to say; When multiple chips source a
clock. Should a ferrite be added on ALL Vcc pins??

This could be very crowded when the source is a
BGA.

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Senior Compliance Engineer