[SI-LIST] Re: Decoupling for PLL

  • From: zhangkun 29902 <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Istvan NOVAK <istvan.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:52:42 +0800

Istvan

The input of PLL is clock of 77MHz and the output is clock of 622MHz. I measure
the noise at 77MHz, 154MHz, 231MHz, ... , 622MHz, and so on.

We have found that there is some problem below 250KHz. My solution is to use
some beads of high impedance in low frequency domain. I have not check the
result.

Best Regards

Zhangkun
2004.8.29