[SI-LIST] Data pattern for KR Interference Tolerance

  • From: Huang Chunxing <huangchunxing@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:20:46 +0800

Hi all,

Does anyone know what data pattern should be used in KR interference tolerance
measurement?
I found following statement in AP specification, but can't find clause 52.9.1.1.

Some experts here may be familiar with KR test and kindly help me out. Thanks
in advance.

"The receiver interference tolerance shall consist of two separate tests as
described in Annex 69A with the
parameters specified in Table 72-10. The data pattern for the interference
tolerance test shall be the test
patterns 2 or 3 as defined in 52.9.1.1. The receiver shall satisfy the
requirements for interference tolerance
specified in Annex 69A for both tests."

Regards,
Huang