[SI-LIST] DFT Forum

  • From: "Sanchayan Sinha" <sanchayan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:51:14 +0530

Dear Si-List member,
I deeply do apologize on being almost resorting to spamming at this
juncture. I possibly do not have many option of popularizing this message
board otherwise. I would like if all designers in this group can forward
this information to their peers, it will of immense help. If you know of any
other list, which is more appropriate please do let me know.
DFT Forum:

We have started a DFT forum for all to contribute, budding engineers to post
their questions and get answers for. This is specific to DFT design which is
a complex challenging field. Lets make this fruitful forum to contribute to
sharing knowledge.

http://dft.semiconductorforums.com

Cheers,

List technical documents are available at: