[SI-LIST] Re: DDR2 simulation with multiple loads.

  • From: "Beal, Weston" <Weston_Beal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Arvind Reddy <arvindnreddy@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 19:39:57 +0000

The most important measurement is the setup time. If the signal at all the DRAM
devices is stable before the required setup time, then the other issues are
secondary. The non-monotonic signal could create an EMC problem, but not
always. You need to simulate the ACC signals along with the clock signal and
measure the timing margins.

Regards,
Weston