[SI-LIST] Re: DDR2 inteface consultant needed

  • From: <Yasir_Mirza@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <robert.szumowicz@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:15:02 -0500

#1 is interesting, have you tested on different memory modules from
different vendors. The only thing I can think of is PMOS/NMOS process
differences. I wouldn't be too worried about it since virtually all
memory measurements are done differentially but it is something
interesting to investigate. Ah, another thought came to my mind. What is
your test setup. What scope/probes are you using. I have seen plenty of
bad memory measurements due to bad probing/not having enough bandwidth,
etc.

Yasir Mirza