[SI-LIST] Re: DDR2 design

  • From: Ivor Bowden <ivorlist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:55:32 -0800

Hi Steve,

I really do appreciate your comments. I know I have not done my
homework, this was just dropped in my lap. I'm just looking for general
comments, I don't expect anyone to run free sims for me. Comments like,
"seems reasonable" or "no way" or "star routing might be better", etc.
is about all I hoped for. I apologize if my request came off rude.

I am open to simulation quotes, I believe it a good idea, if I can get
approval.

Sincerely,

Ivor

List FAQ wiki page is located at: