[SI-LIST] Re: DDR point to point termination

  • From: "Peterson, James F (FL51)" <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 04:43:13 -0700

hmmm - after reading your email Edi, I checked a couple SSTL DDR IBIS
models.

You are correct the pulldown is weaker, but in the two I've looked at, only
by about 15%.

You've seen 33 ohm to 100 ohm variation on a SSTL o-buff?

Another interesting point, as Vinu pointed out in a previous email, the
pullup is to Vtt and so does not resolve floating outputs.

Jim Peterson
Honeywell