[SI-LIST] Re: Current Sense Resistor Measurement

  • From: Jerry Chow <ehjchow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ERIK KUNDRO <kundro85@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:46:02 -0800 (PST)

HI Erik :
 Tek has a few diff probe that can handle to +_42V ( DC + AC), the price
ranging from $1800 to $4700.  Not cheap, you can almost get the  lowest-end
scope with that money.
( ADA400A, TDP0500, TDP1000, P6251, P6250, 1Mhz, - 1Ghz) .

  But Our PowerSupply Engineer love it and it is really handy when you need to
probe PSU.

Regards

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net