[SI-LIST] Re: Current Flow

  • From: Paul Levin <levinpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ken.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:16:48 -0700

Dear Agathon,

Perhaps you could give some more thought to this analogy and explain how
this manages to happen in high school gymnasiums where no beer is sold,
and where (presumably) very few of the participants have consumed any
beer at all. Some of the best waves that I have seen occurred in these
circumstances.

Regards,

Paul

Paul A. Levin