[SI-LIST] Re: Crystal oscillator simulation in time domain by Pspice

  • From: "Sogo Hsu" <sogo.hsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 07:34:03 -0000

Hi, Partha and Peter,

In the simulation, we have put a noise source in the circuit.
Actually, the circuit oscillated. However, the amplitude is too tiny
to observe. We took Fourier Transformation for the tiny sinusoidal
waveform. The 'oscillated' frequency depicted a negative feedback of
complete close loop. I suspect that  the algorithm does merely pick
the solution can meet convergence criterion.

Best Regards,

Sogo Hsu, Ph. D.

Simulation center/PCEG/Foxconn

--- In si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Parthasarathy Sampath <parthsv@xxxx>