[SI-LIST] Crosstalk between two planes

  • From: "Jaison Fernandez (RBEI/EED2)" <Jaison.Fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:06:28 +0800

Dear Experts,
I have a layer stack up like  as follows:

1. Top
2. Gnd1
3. Power
4. Gnd2
5. Sig1
6. Sig2
7. Gnd3
8. Bottom

My board is one which contains ATMEL AT91SAM9M10, 128MB SDRAM (166MHz), GPS
Chip solution, High current motor Drivers etc.

I placed Atmel and SDRAM in bottom layer and routed the SDRAM signals in Sig1
and Sig2 planes.
Could any one tell me the chances crosstalk between sig1 and Sig2 planes and
possible ways to avoid it.
Due to some tool limitations I can't able to due any POST SI analysis.(Stack up
of Layer1 to Layer 3 is fixed due to some high current applications)

Regards,
Jaison Fernandez

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net