[SI-LIST] Crosstalk Threshold for HSTL and SSTL I/Os

  • From: thetariq@xxxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 06:43:00 GMT

Dear Friends,

Your response will be of high value to me.

I want to carry out crosstalk analysis on devices,
like FPGAs, SDRAM, etc. These devices support HSTL
and SSTL Class I and II levels.

What thresholds do I need to use for crosstalk
analysis?

Additionally, based on your experience, what are
the things that I need to watch out?

Thank you and warm regards,

T.Hetariq

List archives are viewable at: