[SI-LIST] Re: CosmoScope automatic scripts

  • From: "Buchs, Kevin J." <buchs.kevin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yonitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:17:34 -0600

Yoni,

I believe that all the measurements you suggest can be done with HSPICE
.measure.  You can do simple computations such as the averages you want to
do.  .measure is then output to the log file and you can snap these out with
a simple script.  This is my recommendation rather than trying to automate
CosmosScope.  If you still wish to do the latter, I suggest that you look at
recording a macro of the steps you follow once you open a file.  If you turn
on transcripting you can get a list of what steps are executed in the TCL
script and then capture this to a file to run in CosmosScope later.  If you
are doing repeated simulations with exactly the same steps, then this might
be the easiest solution.

Kevin Buchs   Mayo Foundation  200 1st St. SW  Rochester, MN 55901
http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg <http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg>