[SI-LIST] Re: CosmoScope automatic scripts

  • From: Yoni Tzafrir <yonitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'buchs.kevin@xxxxxxxx'" <buchs.kevin@xxxxxxxx>,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:50:44 +0200

Kevin,
I mean exactly this:
if you look at the excel file I have sent you you will see a table with 45
different simulations, every simulation differs from the other by some
parameters (such as i/o coupling etc... those parameters are not written in
the file i sent you). every simulation creates another .tr0 file,  but all
the files have  exactly the same node names. for every simulation I have to
measure parameters such as Trise, Tfall etc. on the same nodes. i am doing
it in CosmoScope; every time i have to open one of the 45 simulations,
measuring the results, then copy them to the right line in the excel file.
it takes about one day of work! considering I have a lot of files like that
(every file has 45 other simulation), I have a problem. do you have a
solution?
btw,
i have searched CosmoScope in your site, but found nothing.

Yonatan (Yoni) Tzafrir
*Tel:               (972) - 3 - 7552300 (T/L: 351)
*Fax:          (972) - 3  - 6177130
  *Mobile:       (972) -54- 459469
*E-mail:       <  <mailto:yonitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mailto:yonitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>