[SI-LIST] Re: Copper atom density

  • From: <art_porter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:21:53 -0700

I'm not an atomic physicist by any stretch, but atoms per unit area =
really doesn't compute (atoms don't distribute themselves nicely in =
"layers."). Probably the best approach is to define how thin a "slice" =
you want to look at, then calculate the number of atoms in that volume.  =
=20

Art Porter