[SI-LIST] Coplanar waveguide propagation delay

  • From: "Pawel Rulikowski" <prulikowski@xxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:43:12 -0000

Hello all,
I have short but vital for me question - Does anyone know some formula or
relations for calculation of the propagation delay through coplanar waveguide?
I found many articles about microstip and stripline but nearly null about
coplanar waveguides.
Thank You in advance

Pawel Rulikowski

-------------------Legal  Disclaimer---------------------------------------

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal
and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please
contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form of
reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does not
guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and is not
liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and
complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay
in its receipt.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org