[SI-LIST] Re: Constraints on DQ/DQS and CK/CK# in DDR

  • From: "Jack W.C. Lin" <JackWCLin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'John.Phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <John.Phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:54:42 +0800

Hi John:
Thanks for your reply. But I think it is too dangerous for such =
constraint
like Intel, say X-4.4<=3DY. This is a lower bound constraint for DQ/DQS =
or
upper bound constraint for CK/CK#. We all know that it is impossible to
implement another delay mechanism in the DDR memory cell, for more =
accurate
data latched by internal device in the cell, it should put a constraint =
like
X-4.4<=3DY<=3Dsome value, that will more make sure that data arrived =
later than
clock for internal device in the memory cell, isn't it?=20

Jack