[SI-LIST] Re: Clock Jitter

  • From: olaney@xxxxxxxx
  • To: r_jungert@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:45:04 -0700

Do we know that the added noise is random?  It might be bounded
uncorrelated jitter or some other type.

Orin

----------------------------------------------------------------------->
> > > -

> Ausgabedatum:

> Subject field

> field

> limits.

<http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tut
orial_Storage_062009>

-----------------------------
> Consulting Group LLC

> field
> > >
> > > or to administer your membership from a web page, go to:
> > > //www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list
> > >
> > > For help:
> > > si-list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'help' in the Subject field
> > >

> > > List technical documents are available at:
> > > http://www.si-list.net
> > >
> > > List archives are viewable at:
> > > //www.freelists.org/archives/si-list
> > > or at our remote archives:
> > > Old (prior to June 6, 2001) list archives are viewable at:
> > > http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu
> > >

> > --
> > Steve Weir
> > Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
> > 121 North River Drive
> > Narragansett, RI 02882
> >
> > California office
> > (866) 675-4630 Business
> > (707) 780-1951 Fax
> >
> > Main office
> > (401) 284-1827 Business
> > (401) 284-1840 Fax
> >
> > Oregon office
> > (503) 430-1065 Business
> > (503) 430-1285 Fax
> >
> > http://www.teraspeed.com
> > This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential intellectual
> property of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

> field

> > //www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list
> >
> > For help:
> >

> > List technical documents are available at: