[SI-LIST] Clarification needed

  • From: Sreejith Raghavan <sreejithpr07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 14:37:24 +0200

Hi All,
    My name is Sreejith, completed MS in System-on-Chip, from Lund
University Sweden.
    I have did my master thesis as "Signal Integrity Analysis of Package
and PCB for High speed Data link application".I would like to do PhD
(research) in the same field.I would like to know  the best University
which provide PhD/Research in the same field.
Thanks in advance

BR
Sreejith

List forum  is accessible at: