[SI-LIST] Circuit for differential to single end conversion

  • From: Srivats Partha <vats123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 07:43:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello gurus
I have differential signals(2 Gbps) coming from Xilinx Rocket IO to the chip. I
have designed a front end differential receiver that receives this differential
signal.
The problem I have is the output at the end of my receiver swings from 1.8 to
2.5 and the next stage circuitary that I have is single ended. It requires full
swing CMOS inputs (0-2.5). How do i convert this differential output at the end
of my receiver (1.8-2.5) V to single end (0-2.5). The data rate is 2.0 Gbps.
Iam using TSMC 0.25d process.
Thanks
 Regards
Srivatsan.