[SI-LIST] Re: Circle bus topology; Circular Firing Squad?

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vinu Arumugham <vinu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:23:19 -0700

Vinu sure you can make the math work.  The reasonableness of the point
of view, well that's a matter of preference.  As long as any explanation
always predicts the right result, who are we mere mortals to say that it
is wrong?  However, being a lazy shmuck myself, I prefer the simplest
and most direct explanation.  I'll stick with that until the
electromagnetic pixies who we REALLY KNOW control all that we observe
will stop tricking us with their cheap illusions and let us in on the
REAL TRUTH.

Best Regards,

Steve.

--
Steve Weir
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882

California office
(408) 884-3985 Business
(707) 780-1951 Fax

Main office
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

Oregon office
(503) 430-1065 Business
(503) 430-1285 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com
This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential intellectual property of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: