[SI-LIST] Chips, Circuits to extend length of DVI-I, DVI-D, DVI-A and USB cables

  • From: "Bashir, Shiraz \(GE Healthcare\)" <Shiraz.Bashir@xxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:26:21 -0400

Not a direct SI list question, but
I would appreciate if someone can inform me about any chips, circuits
which can be used to extend the length of Video Cables (DVI-I, DVI-D,
DVI-A) and USB 2.0 cables.
Length required is 50 and 100 feet for video cables and USB 2.0 cables.

IC like National Semi LMH0044 (SMPTE 292M / 259M Adaptive Cable) may
help but I am looking for other options also.

Thanks,
Shiraz Bashir

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: