[SI-LIST] Capacitor in parallel

  • From: "Kivity Kobi" <kobik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:14:17 +0200

Hi Gurus,

I need to give a lecture on subject that related to signal integrity in
our next group meeting
and I choose to talk about how much capacitor we needs and what happen
when we put
capacitor in parallel with difference case and value (100nF parallel
with 10uF), what some
times we see in data sheets, and show the resonance between the
inductances of the
Bulk capacitors to the bypass capacitors.

I appreciate if you send me links to good article about this subjects or
anything else that=20
regards to that subjects

Thanks!
Kobi

This e-mail message has been sent by Elbit Systems Ltd.
and is for the use of the intended recipients only.
The message may contain privileged or commercially sensitive information .
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,
and you are requested to delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify the sender immediately.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: