[SI-LIST] Re: Can I get this from an IBIS model?

  • From: "Douglas Burns" <dburns@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>,"silist" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:57:56 -0400

Doug

I agree with Scott's approach, but remember that the Pullup curves are
referenced to VDDQ not VSS. The actual voltage for pullups are defined by
either
[Voltage Range] or  [Pullup Reference]. For Pulldowns, the reference is
either VSS or
[Pulldown Reference]. I use the Vswing/2 as my measurement point.

 For Pulldowns  Pulldown_Imped = (Vtable - Pulldown_Reference)/Itable

 For Pullups    Pullup_Imped  = -(Pullup_Reference - Vtable)/Itable

Doug

Douglas Burns
Principal Consultant
Signal Integrity Software, Inc