[SI-LIST] Re: Calculating rise time from IBIS

  • From: Ferhat Yaldiz <ferhatyaldiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 14:29:50 +0200

Hi Arpad,
Thanks for your detailed explanations why IBIS use resistive load.I mean if
you want to correlate simulation
and measurement for rising time you use result of real topology not IBIS
file and compare your ossiloscope result.

Best Regards,

Ferhat Yaldiz

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>