[SI-LIST] Re: Bypass Capacitor Selection

  • From: Zhangkun <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:47:25 +0800

Dear martin:

In our experience, we do simulation on power integrity. It is of no use that
saying this or that kind of cap are enough before simulation or measurement.

In our simulation, all the model is measured. The model given by vendor may be
not correct. According to my experience, there is no obvious difference in cera
cap and there is great difference in tan cap and al cap.

Best Regards

Zhangkun
2003.12.31