[SI-LIST] Broadcom looking for SI / PI engineer with 10+ years of experience, PhD preferred

  • From: "Patrick Zilaro" <pzilaro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:59:24 +0000

All,
Happy holidays!  We are currently looking for an experienced SI / PI engineer
to perform detailed package and system level analysis, measurement, and debug.
The work will span our entire product line, but will see common interfaces such
as DDR3.  Experience with digital, analog, and RF SI interfaces a plus.
Experience with measurement a plus.  PhD EE or Physics preferred.  Must have
10+ years experience.

Please send resume to pzilaro@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pzilaro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks,

Patrick Zilaro
Manager, Signal Integrity Group
Package Engineering, Operations and Central Engineering
Broadcom Corporation
949-926-6935
949-466-3519 (cell)

List technical documents are available at: