[SI-LIST] Re: Books/references on power/ground distribution

  • From: "Ken Cantrell" <Ken.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Lfresearch@xxxxxxx>, <steven.salkow@xxxxxxxx>,<youssefk@xxxxxxxxxx>, <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:38:57 -0700

All(and of course Lee since it's his book we're talking about),
I think value is relative to content.  So I would second Scott M.'s request:
"Do you have a preview table of contents, index and representative pages
that can be reviewed?  Also, any pertinent technical reviews?"
You know, the standard stuff.
Ken