[SI-LIST] Bogatin presentations now posted at BeTheSignal.com

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:02:53 -0500

Hi folks-

I wanted to let you all know that I added a new section to my web site with
copies of the handouts of the presentations I give around the country.

If you go to www.BeTheSignal.com <http://www.bethesignal.com/>  and click
the "feature articles and columns" tab at the top, you will see a section
called "Collected power point presentations" in the pull down list. Select
this and click the GO button and you will see the presentations I have
posted. So far, I've uploaded the five most recent talks I've given. I plan
to add other talks in the next few months.

Downloading the talks, as well as any of the more than 100 other full length
articles and columns on my web site are, of course, free, but you must
register on the site first.

Hope to see you in my public class coming up April 19-20 in San Jose.

--eric

**************************************
Dr. Eric Bogatin, President
Bogatin Enterprises, LLC
Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
26235 w 110th terr
Olathe, KS 66061
v: 913-393-1305
f: 913-393-0929