[SI-LIST] Bogatin Speed Training Event at DesignCon 2012

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:36:09 -0600

Hi folks-

In case you missed my Speed Training event at DesignCon 2012 on
"How Return Loss Gets its Ripples", you can download a copy of my
handouts or view a webinar on this topic I did a few months ago.
It's posted on www.beTheSignal.com. If you want the quick version
of the Speed Training event (sort of like microwaving minute
rice) you can read my last blog entry: www.beTheSignal.com/blog.

Enjoy!

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist

Bogatin Enterprises

Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
web site: www.beTheSignal.com <http://www.bethesignal.com/>

Blog: www.beTheSignal.com/blog

Twitter @beTheSignal
e: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

26235 W 110th Terr
Olathe, KS 66061
v: 913-393-1305 cell: 913-424-4333  skype: eric.bogatin

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: