[SI-LIST] Re: BoardScan by Quantic and HyperLynx by Mentor

  • From: "Lee Ritchey" <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Hill, John" <jhill@xxxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 15:30:09 -0700

John,

If you are wainting until after layout is complete to do SI analysis, I'm
afraid the horse has already fled the barn.  Yes, there are tools that will
look after layout, but it's at the wrong end of the process.

privileged, proprietary or confidential information that is intended for a
particular recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail information
is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to Takata customers or
vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms
and conditions in the governing contract, if applicable. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
return e-mail, permanently delete any electronic copies of this
communication and destroy any paper copies.

> List FAQ wiki page is located at:
>
> List technical documents are available at:
>                 http://www.si-list.org
>
> List archives are viewable at: