[SI-LIST] Re: Bi-color LED

  • From: Stefan Ludwig <ludwig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: for_si2003@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 23:57:36 +0200

Well, they cause EMI in the visible spectrum! But it's easily fixed:
just add a 100k Ohm resistor in series to the supply of the LED and the
effect is gone.

Sorry, it's late and I couldn't resist.

Stefan

--

Ludwig Systems Engineering         Consulting - Design - Implementation
WWW: www.ludwigsystems.com         System Architectures - FPGAs - PCBs

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org