[SI-LIST] Beta Testing new Allegro & HyperLynx interfaces

  • From: "Bill Hargin \(ICD\)" <b.hargin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:13:26 -0700

Hi Folks ?

We?re getting ready to start user testing on interfaces between our Stackup
Planner software to Allegro and from Stackup Planner to HyperLynx.

The idea behind these interfaces is that you can use a tool that?s optimized
for material selection and stackup/impedance planning, and then feed the
results into your PCB design, signal integrity, and fabrication flow without
having to reenter a bunch of data.

I don?t anticipate that testing will require a ton of time ? Anywhere from
15 minutes to as long as you?d like it to be, based on your own interest and
availability.

***** Reply offline, if you?re interested ? (PLEASE DON?T REPLY ALL.)  *****

P.S. If neither of these tools is of interest, I?m also doing a poll for
planning our next PCB interface.  Let me know if you?d like to evaluate the
Altium S09 interface; or to request one for your preferred PCB layout
environment.

Best regards,

Bill Hargin

In-Circuit Design, USA

Software & SI Simulation for High-Speed PCB Design

(425) 301-4425 ¨  <mailto:b.hargin@xxxxxxxxxx> b.hargin@xxxxxxxxxx ¨ Skype:
bill.hargin

Online:   <http://www.icd.com.au/> www.icd.com.au

List forum  is accessible at: