[SI-LIST] Re: Batch eye-diagram plotting and measurement?

  • From: "Ken Willis" <kwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Bob Fisk'" <bobfisk123@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:09:55 -0500

Hi Bob,

Sigrity's SystemSI can operate in batch mode and automatically take eye
diagram, setup/hold, and a multitude of other JEDEC-based measurements from
your raw HSpice tr0 waveforms in great detail:

http://www.sigrity.com/products/systemsi/SystemSI_Parallel_Datasheet.pdf

Feel free to contact me off-line if you are interested in this.

Thanks,

Ken Willis
Sigrity, Inc.
860-871-7070