[SI-LIST] Re: BGA sockets or a source of compression type material

  • From: "Barnes, Heidi" <heidi.barnes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Nick Langston" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "David Greig" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:08:47 -0600

Hi Nick,
The Pariposer does not need to be made to package size either, I buy it in
2inch by 2 inch squares similar to the ShinEtsu.... The ShinEtsu material I
have fried wires on when I haven't contacted enough of the thin conductors so I
still prefer the Pariposer silver plated balls that conduct even when an oxide
layer forms.

Regards,
Heidi